- Publication Data ：
- Last updated：2019-01-20
- Count Views：877
Q1: When can I send foods to Inmates?
A: According to the Regulations of Rehabilitation, inmates are not allowed outside foods except for certain festivals announced on website and which are provided at visitor information center.
- Food will be inspected , and not over 2Kg in weight.
- Unhealthy , illegal items , alcohol or raw items are not allowed
- Uninspected or may not be consumed items after inspected food are not
(2)Foods in crystal or powder such as salt, sugar or milk powder, liquid foods and frozen foods.
(3)Uncut whole fish, chunk meat or long stem vegetable the sender cut them into small pieces or thin slices.
(4)shelled sea foods or nuts unless the shells removed by the sender.
(5)Unopened canned foods unless the can was opened, liquid were drained and foods were put inside into a transparent plastic bag by the sender.
(6)Others identified as non examinable and in bad quality or uneatable.
- 、Fruits sent from outside need to be cut or peeled off
- The outside foods can be admitted only if the sender still agrees to the food exams after the officers inform that the shape and taste of foods could be distorted during the examining process.
Q2: How do I send a parcel to inmates?
A: Procedure on send in package:
- The inmates need to file a report to apply for receiving a parcel from their family. They will get a parcel permit to mail home if admitted.
- The family can pack and send in the admitted itemss listed on the permit through the window at the visitor center or mail the parcel with permit stuck outside that can easily to tell.
Q3: How do I send money to the inmates?
A: There are two ways to send money:
- Sending money through the window at the visitor center, upper limit NTD.8000
- Sending money order by registered mail, upper limit NTD. 8000. The daily allowable spending on regular supplies is NTD300 only, sending too much money to the inmates is unnecessary to avoid financial extravagance.
Q4: How do I send medicines to inmates?
A: The family can carry the prescription drugs and come to the reception center to fill an affidavit and related information. Drug bags with medical description including names, ingredients and usages for each medicine are required for verification. After checking the ID of sender and the approval from the personnel of medical division in prison, the medicines will be delivered for serving.